Friday, August 21, 2009

What does it mean when I keep getting pop ads all the time even though my internet security is on?

Everything on my internet sucurity program is set to where I shouldn't get pop ups. I've never had them before either. They started after I accepted a friend invitation on myspace. Is it possible that my computer is infected with a virus even though I



have internet security. What can I do to fix my computer. I am



clueless about this knd of stuff.



What does it mean when I keep getting pop ads all the time even though my internet security is on?adware



It is possible you have a virus. However I suspect adaware/spyware. Get the 2 programs below.



Download, update and run Spybot---http://www.safer-networking.org/ . Don't forget to use the Immunize feature.



Download, update and run Adaware---http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaw...



After you are sure it is clean get a program called spyware blaster.



Download SpywareBlaster---http://majorgeeks.com/download2859.html



SpywareBlaster doesn't scan and clean for spyware - it prevents it from ever being installed.



It's main features include:



- Prevent the installation of ActiveX-based spyware, adware, browser hijackers, dialers, and other potentially unwanted pests.



- Block spyware/tracking cookies in Internet Explorer and Mozilla/Firefox.



- Restrict the actions of potentially dangerous sites in Internet Explorer.



What does it mean when I keep getting pop ads all the time even though my internet security is on?antivirus scan

No comments:

Post a Comment