Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cannot login to myspace from home computer?

yes, i have contacted myspace and sure i am logging in correctly, i've cleared cookies, restarted my computer, contacted myspace. i can get into my account from other computers, just not home computer. the only potential clue...i upgraded my mcafee security and ever since then cannot get in. i have checked to allow cookies and not a blocked site.



I even changed browsers to firefox...still cannot log in..



myspace is no help...i don't believe its something on their end, but my computer.



Cannot login to myspace from home computer?norton 2008



disenable your firewall and virus-scan program , and try it again.



or maybe your internet provider block it. so you can try to using some proxy to access myspace.



good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment