Friday, August 21, 2009

I can't download Adobe flash 9 because my security settings won't let sites use ActiveX, h

When I went to download the latest Adobe flash player thing, a banner apperared at the top of the screen that said "Your security settings do not allow web sites to use ActiveX controls installed on your computer." I don't know how to change my security settings or what ActiveX is. Someone please help me.



I can't download Adobe flash 9 because my security settings won't let sites use ActiveX, how do I fix this?virus protection software



if you have internet explorer 6 (or whatever the latest version), go to the toolbar by the tabs bar.



click Tools, Internet Options



then go to the "security" tab and unselect "enable protected mode"



exit your internet explorer screen



open up internet explorer, go to the adobe website and download it.



then go back to tools, internet options and reselect the box under 'security' that you checked



exit internet explorer



then it should be downloaded and stuff



if this dosent work, sorry! i dont want to mess up your computer so be careful while using this. i don't want to be responsible for anything that might happen, so please dont blame me if it dosent work



thats what i had to do,and it worked perfectly for me!



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment