Sunday, August 23, 2009

Computer based business. I need some advise.?

I cannot survive on my Social Security. I am interested in a home based computer business. No surveys please. I don't mind selling things, but I do have to believe in what I'm doing. Do you have any ideas? I don't care if it's fish hooks, as long as there quality fish hooks.



Computer based business. I need some advise.?internet security



I saw this on TV not too long ago. Here is the website



http://community.myeyewitnessnews.com/bl...



Computer based business. I need some advise.?network security



You really need to find a wholesale place. Buy whatever you want and re-sell it. It isn't easy and it takes time to get steady income cash flow. You may also have frequent garage sales with your items since storage is always an issue. Everything is a hit or miss since products go in phases. Sometimes, books are hot, sometimes it is cell phones, sometimes it is jewls, it is a hit or miss. You need to be patient and work hard. If you hang in there it will work out. You may want to check out E-bay's info on selling and use it for your own business. They have great tips about pricing, and taking photos, etc. Good luck!
There is no best product to sell really, it just has to be something you believe in, as you said. The main problem is that the internet is saturated with millions of websites like what you want to do, so it will be difficult for you to make money, at least in the short term. Advertising will be key and getting your website out to all the available search engines is crucial. Hope you do well!!
Ebay has a wholesale section and it sells just about every thing, Have a troll through it and see what you would like to sell, then set up on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment