Sunday, August 23, 2009

MY privacy violated . I had a security guard at my son s school?

This security guard accessed my address on the schools computer and made a false complaint to dyfus and the police against me, I belive i also lost my job because they consisered this a legal issue and it was a code of eithics vilation, it took 9 monhts for them to close my case and now i want justice...help me i need the best legal advice i can get i have a mark on my record now with this as a backround check help help help help help help help



MY privacy violated . I had a security guard at my son s school?norten



Get a lawyer to see what can be done. They say, "They're are two sides to every story." I would love to hear the other side of your story. I imagine you left some facts out. Good luck!



MY privacy violated . I had a security guard at my son s school?panda



get a lawyer
Talk to a lawyer. You might have a case to sue the school and the guard
Contact a lawyer.
Sorry hun, but the best advice i can give you is to get legal help from a layer or a paralegal. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment