Friday, August 21, 2009

If i have my video ipod and get a new computer do i have to delete all my songs to put new songs on?

do i have to reset my ipod for my new computer to put new songs on my ipod, or is there a way i can bypass the security and continue putting songs from my new computer while having my songs from my old computer?



If i have my video ipod and get a new computer do i have to delete all my songs to put new songs on?symantic



No! Just install the ipod software! You can then save your songs from the ipod to the new computer if you want!



If i have my video ipod and get a new computer do i have to delete all my songs to put new songs on?viruses



If you are keeping the old computer there's no need to delete as you are licensed by Apple to copy those files on up to 7 computers. If you are selling the computer then I would wipe the disks first.
not at all, u can put in new songs or do watever u want to with the ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment