Friday, August 21, 2009

After downloaded explorer 7. My Mcafee Security Center looks weird. Any ideas?

I downloaded Explorer 7 coz i was curious to see what it was like. Then I shut down my computer and started it up later. But my Mcafee Security Center looks wierd the graphics have gone all strange with big writing and red crosses where the icons would be. Whats happened here? What can I do to fix it?



After downloaded explorer 7. My Mcafee Security Center looks weird. Any ideas?virus removal



Is really funny, someone asking this question. I know, and it sucks, guess what? Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Beta does not work with any MacAfee products. I also had the same exact problem, when I tried to open my FireWall summary, a window will come up, but the window was just blank with nothing on it.



I never read the "Currently posted bugs (issues)" and in that letter, Microsoft says that there are issues with MacAfee products while using IE 7 Beta, so you have to wait until the next release or uninstall and install IE 6.



It was very bad because I loved IE 7 Beta, but I had to uninstall it because I chose to keep my computer safe.



What are you going to do?



After downloaded explorer 7. My Mcafee Security Center looks weird. Any ideas?anti virus protection



Oh good! I hope they fix this problme because I want to get IE 7 soon! I love it, however I prefer a safe computer. Thanks for the Best answer! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment