Friday, August 21, 2009

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo My Computer keeps on freezing!!!!! Wot can I do??

For the past month my computer continues to freeze, I am also recieving error reports and messages from windows telling me that my computer has been through a Critical time.



Over the last two months I have installed Firefox which I had to get rid of because my computer was never the same since I installed it, at the moment I have installed CA security, Zone alarm, and even though they say my computer had critical things on them that they had cleared up, my computer still freezes up.



Can anyone advise me on how to solve this problem??????



Thanks!!



Ohhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo My Computer keeps on freezing!!!!! Wot can I do??suzuki



try using your recovery discs so you can wipe the offending files, you might also add more ram if you are running a high percentage of programs.



Ohhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo My Computer keeps on freezing!!!!! Wot can I do??virus



My advice...Restore your computer!



Here is what you do:



Go to your start menu/all programs/accessories/system tools/system restore- Follow the instructions on the screen and go back to a date BEFORE you started having problems. This should correct the issue.



Quick, easy, and-in most cases- works like magic!
Go to Programs Then choose accessoreis, then system tools, then system restore. then choose to restore your pc to earlier dat than you instaled Firefox.
for this cause you will have to restore your computer
This advice is on the assumption you do not have viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment