Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Apple MacBook Security?

I'm going to buy an Apple Macbook 2.16ghz computer, and would like to know which is the best security system to get. I do not want Norton as I have that now and it is crap, I've been told there are much better systems that are less expensive...or even free. So come on Guys %26 Girls I'm looking for your expert advice please.



Apple MacBook Security?computer protection



You do not need a security system for the MAC as it is inherently far more safe than Windows.



I have been running a MAC for the last 15 months with only the built in firewall on and have had no problems. Remember there are NO viruses for MAC, yep that's right NO viruses.



Ignore any of the idiots that post that MACs are somehow rubbish, they are just jealous that you and I have a computer that works properly.



You are still thinking like a Windows user who has to protect him/her self all the time because their OS is so vunerable to attack, you have a MAC and it is nice and secure. Relax and enjoy the beauty of a decent OS



YOU DO NOT NEED NORTON OR ANY OTHER SECURITY SYSTEM !!



Apple MacBook Security?free antivirus download



Don't worry about security, no hacker would bother with MAC they're not worth it. Windows is hegemonic so hackers have more targets attacking them.
I have been using a Mac for a few years now, when I bought it, I also got Norton Anti Virus, and a year later, No virus's on my Mac. I uninstalled Norton and ran it for 3 years and I reinstall Norton,do an update, scan the Mac ,and uninstall Norton as it slow's my Mac down, you are buying a cracker of a machine

No comments:

Post a Comment