Sunday, August 23, 2009

PLEASE help me with my computer!?

Im tryin to install zwinky but my spy-ware protection blocks it!



Dammit stupid security thingy!



i had zwinky in my other computer but i got a new one



windows Vista, so yeah I cant



get zwinky!



Is there something i can do so it can let it install properly?



Or can i turn off the windows defender or is there something that i can trun off?



I have Trend Micro PC-cillin interner security



Can you guys Help PLEASE!!!



PLEASE help me with my computer!?internet security software



Zwinky, has promoted red downloads, or bad downloads that are adware, that is why your anti spyware blocks it.



You cannot disable immunizations from websites like zwinky..



Unless you uninstall the anti-spyware or add to exceptions list.



PLEASE help me with my computer!?moto guzzi



Do this Thingy (LOL)......User Account Control or UAC is a new feature in Vista that asks for permission to do system software tasks and also run programs. Unfortunately, this security feature is also annoying. I cannot predict the future of your system or what kind of security vulnerabilities will be used to attack systems, and as such, you need to decide for yourself if you desire to keep UAC active, but if you wish to disable it, here is how I do it:

No comments:

Post a Comment