Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trouble with my laptop/computer.?

Hi :D



I'm using:



Acer Aspire 3613WLCi



256MB DDR2



60GB HDD.



Windows XP Home SP2



Norton Internet Security 2008



The last time I used my computer, this problem surfaced.



When I "activated" a text field - as in whenever I clicked the text field to type, a whole string of Zs would appear, as if someone was typing them. I was still able to type, just that the Zs would appear as well.



These text fields included text boxes, search engines, URL fields, file names, forums, notepads... essentially everything.



Hence, I was unable to do anything because the Zs would appear mysteriously. I did not make any adjustments to settings etc.



Luckily, the second time I turned on my laptop after that incident, which is now, I can type perfectly well and my laptop is working perfectly fine.



I really hope you can perhaps enlighten on the causes and solutions to this problem.



Secondly,I would also like to find out if there are any ways to help speed up my computer and start-up time.



Thank you so much! :)



Trouble with my laptop/computer.?mcaffee



Sounds kind of like a faulty keyboard? maybe it won't happen again, maybe it will. If it does you can always get a replacement keyboard for your laptop and fix the problem.



But, to maintain your computers health and speed it up, follow these steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment