Sunday, August 23, 2009

Need help selecting a computer?

This will be my first time to buy a dell computer. I've found the desktop I want, but once I select the computer a whole list of options appears such as:



*Security software



*Office Productivity Software (MS Office home %26 Student 2007)



*Digital Media Entertainment Software



*digital Media Software



So this means the computer itself has no software or programs included...not even MS word, Excel, PowerPoint etc..



Do you recommend buying all this since I need it for school and entertainment?



Or



Wouldn鈥檛 be better to buy a computer at any electronic store that has those programs include??



Please help me 鈥?



Thank you!!



Need help selecting a computer?live update



There are free security programs like AVG that are better and use less resources. Dell is notorious for their expensive add-ons.



Need help selecting a computer?norten



Most electronics stores will not have those programs installed. They'll come with free trials of office and the full version of microsoft works. I do however recommend not going through Dell because they're so overpriced.
You should get a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092. I have one, and I love it. I would highly recommend it. It has all of the features that you'll need.

No comments:

Post a Comment