Friday, August 21, 2009

How long before ATT/Yahoo will repair their problems with the new Online Security download?

Online Security update has caused numerous problems w/my computer...specifically w/CA online (Computer Associates) which CONSTANTLY OPENS THE INTERNET AND POPS UP SCREEN AFTER SCREEN (EVERY FEW MINUTES) WHICH u CAN'T DELETE ONCE AND FOR ALL..WILL WE GET A REBATE FOR THIS? WE SHOULD FOR THE LACK OF FULL SERVICE!!!! SOUNDS LIKE A PROBLEM W/MANY CUSTOMERS...FRUSTRATED IN MI..



How long before ATT/Yahoo will repair their problems with the new Online Security download?systemworks



When I saw they were offering Norton, I almost didn't download it. Of course, when I did, there were problems and more problems. I had "free" Norton Anti-Virus with my tax program that I bought last year, and I uninstalled that also. Norton freaks out if there's even a hint that there's ever been another anti-virus program installed. My sad little six-year-old computer can't handle that!

No comments:

Post a Comment