Friday, August 21, 2009

I have a virus on my computer??

I have a darn virus on my computer and I have tried every thing to remove it. I have a free security program called AVG and when it scans the computer it does not find the virus. I also have windows defender and it finds all the virusus on my computer but when it says that it can remove them it has me restart my computer and and then windows defender finds them again it still does nothing. I downloaded a trial of norton internet security but it only removes one virus and that it is it and I still have the viruses on my computer. I cant get rid of them. Can some one please help me I need a good program to get rid of them. Please some one help me.?



I have a virus on my computer??norton internet security 2008



Windows Defender is a spyware remover as i know..



AVG is a Virus Remover



Norton Antivirus 2006 or 7 Has Spyware Remover too



Try Tenebril SpyCatcher Express 2006 - its freee



And Spybot Search And Destroy -- in download.com



And Also If You Are Sure Its a Virus .. Try Avast Home Edition. Its the Best Ive Come Accross. Better Than Norton And Free.. Search for Avast in google or yahooo



or www.avast.com



Hope That Helps



I have a virus on my computer??spyware removal



http://www.free-av.com/
Try scanning with AVG Anti-Spyware, sometimes Windows Defender calls spyware a virus and vice-versa. If you scan with Anti-Spyware and you still have the problem try AVG Rootkit, a new tool that just came out that disables the programs that hide viruses from AVG.
try the one n only quickheal v8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment