Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hello It's me again. More problems with my computer.?

I admit I'm new to the internet and it's scaring the hell out of me. What with viruses and security. Every time i try and protect the computer with so called reputable software. Like norton and recently sizezila ( i think thats the right name) every thing works fine until i log off. But when i log on again i'm getting alsorts of problems such as: very very slow to get any program up and then when it does there is things popping up telling me to do this or that. I don't know what to do any more. My system is only a couple of months old and it worked perfectly before i got on the internet about three weeks ago. What am i doing wrong. I have not downloaded anything exept for what It tells me to. I downloaded Google earth but uninstalled it when it would not run. I downloaded Norton antivirus and Sz and 20071111-007v5i32 Symatec because it insisted..Please can anyone make any sense out of this for me. would be very well appreciated. Thanks. Ps sos about the saga.



Hello It's me again. More problems with my computer.?aurora



First of all you want to remove all that new software you have downloaded. All of it is loading up when you first boot up windows and slowing your computer right down.



To be safe on the net you need antivirus software and firewall software.



You can get free antivirus software (AVG - google it) and free firewall software (Zonealarm - google it).

No comments:

Post a Comment