Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My computer has viruses that it can't get rid of...does any have any suggestions. NEED HELP REA

I have 13 virus on my computer which I cannot get rid of. So far I have tryed to restore my computer and scan for viruses (using bit defender 2008 internet security) on and off safe mode. I have also located the virus files directly but could not delete them! any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



My computer has viruses that it can't get rid of...does any have any suggestions. NEED HELP REAL BAD?ducati



My suggestion is to start Windows in Safe Mode, copy all your important files to an external hard drive or DVD then reformat your computer. In doing this you will get rid of everything on your computer (including the viruses), then re-install Windows and your needed software. most likely feel your computer going a whole lot faster.



Remember to use a good Anti-Virus and Firewall. Only vist website that you know are safe. And dont install any software that you dont need or that you are unsure if it is safe or not.



My computer has viruses that it can't get rid of...does any have any suggestions. NEED HELP REAL BAD?hp



I have to re-format my hd every 28 days or so, because I can't register without forking over more money. So I have an effcient system for keeping everything nice and organized and backed up, and after the re-format everythings fine once again for a month - and all the garbage that accumulates on a C drive gets wiped out. It's a blessing in disguise.
Download these free programs:

No comments:

Post a Comment