Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ever since I updated my virus software to Norton, my computer runs about half as fast.?

Computer is extremely slow since updating with Norton security software.



Ever since I updated my virus software to Norton, my computer runs about half as fast.?husqvarna



you might be experiencing problems with your firewall or addons. I di I have vista Home premium as my operating system.



Ever since I updated my virus software to Norton, my computer runs about half as fast.?microsoft office



If you want to be protected and not notice a performance hit, use Eset Smart Security:



http://eset.com/smartsecurity
Norton is pretty well known as a pc resource hog. I'm not knocking it as a defense, but I think you can accomplish the same thing with other programs with less use of resources. My suggestion is:



AVG Free for anti-virus



Ad-Aware Free for Spyware



Zone Alarm Free for a firewall.
Norton slows a pc a whole lot, it could be that you don't have much RAM or your cpu is at a slow speed.
norton bytes

No comments:

Post a Comment