Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How to access/un-lock security on hard-drive..?

Four weeks ago my son spill water on my Dell Inspiron1000 laptop, the laptop is fried and dead, I try to save files from hard drive, i got instruction from one of you friends to remove hard drive from this laptop and use hardrive case w/USB2 adapter connect to my desktop.. I did those. But, my laptop have four userID of my wife, son and daughter, and me, I setup my UserID do not share files with other USERID, now I can see files on this hard drive under other userID directories but cannot access to files under my own directory, Anyone know how to unlock this hard drive files from this security lock. Do I need to get another laptop computer and sitck this harddrive into..Or can I get any security files from this harddrive somewhere..Thanks your answer in advance,,,....



How to access/un-lock security on hard-drive..?antivirus programs



the luck i had some time ago was i did a search for forgot passwords and found a program that was install on my computer and what ever microsoft password were on my computer, it showed them. the passwords are in a file with the extention .pwl



the program was about like the acmon program that was used to recover password in win95 and 98.



hey i found the page i used along time ago with the XP user password program. it is a 30day trial but you'll only need it for couple hours at most. read what it says click on the first link on top for download. then it will go to next page for actual download........link below

No comments:

Post a Comment