Friday, August 21, 2009

Need some computer help please.?

My computer seems to be playing up.



My Norton Internet security says its needs to do a full system scan but when I do it runs really slow and I cant run any other programs. I cancelled it and done a full scan in safe mode the results come back normal.



So I resarted my computer and now its saying I still need to do the scan Why.



Need some computer help please.?norton internet security



Just do the scan, and let it sit. don't mess with it. Doing the scan overnight is a good idea. even if it's slow, it should eventually work, and you can fix the problem.



Need some computer help please.?spyware remove



Safe mode is for diagnostics,Let norton do a full scan,Leave your computer alone whilst this is going on make yourself a brew it should be finished in about 10 minutes.You just have to wait.
get rid of norton. AVG free edition. you can get it at download.com.
go to yahoo and download Norton 360 which scan your computer



your norton security might not be working



http://downloads.yahoo.com/
do a scan overnight when your not by the computer anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment