Friday, August 21, 2009

Computer problem: When turning on my computer, i see program files i never even installed!?

After using my comoputer, i turn it off.



The next day i turn it on, on my desktop theres' a weird program-icon so i delete it and go to my add %26 rmove and delete it permanetly.



I never seen it or heard of those programs ever and never downloaded it or anything.



Sometimes weird "virus-protection" programs get self installed when i already have one!



And just WEIRD PROGRAMS installs themselves onto my computer.



What should i do?



I ran my Norton Internet Security (the virius-and spam protection that i'm using) and its not detectiong any problem.



Should i take my computer to the computer-fixing place and have it looked at!?



Computer problem: When turning on my computer, i see program files i never even installed!?



you problem is that you don't have anti-spyware installed. anti-virus only helps to fight virus, but they can't do anything about spyware, trojans, adware and similar things that spread widely. from what you've told, you got a trojan that tries to foist you some anti-spyware (that are of course malicious). a lot of malicious programs spread this way, they simply install themselves and then ask to pay for them. it's sad but this trick works, even if people don't buy the program they keep them, and you are right cos you want to delete them. i won't tell you that this or that remover is the best, here's a list of most reputable anti-spyware so you can choose what you like http://www.2-spyware.com/anti-spyware

No comments:

Post a Comment